Grid Un-locked: More Creative Solutions (October 2017)
Rick Hall gave a presentation to the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce where he discussed walkability and the future of planning. He explored Background (the Problem), Mobility Revolution and Context Policy. His Recommendations included:
- What the government can do?
- Map Context & develop Form Based Codes
- Follow Andrew Georgiadis’ advice!
- Advocate & Incentivize Complete Streets w/FDOT as partner
- What businesses can do?
- Prepare for the mobility CHANGES via research
- What can project developers do?
- Design and build according to Context and stay current
- What you can do?
- Read all you can
- Support emerging mobility concepts politically